My Bachelor Degree Major is Interdisciplinary Behavioral Sciences and Government***
*** I want to have a Master’s Degree in Human Services so I can help people in the mental health, Substance abuse field. *********************************
Synthesis Essay Instructions
Prompt: In 1000 words, pick one of these three options:
1. Convince a hiring manager in*** your future field that your choice of areas of study has prepared you well for your proposed future career. ****
2. ****Convince a graduate school application reviewer that your choice of areas of study has prepared you well for your proposed future graduate program. *****
3. Convince a boss that your choice of areas of study has prepared you well for promotion into another position.
1. You may use first person but not second person.
2. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be flawless.
3. As per college writing best practice, your essay should be thesis driven, and each body paragraph should ideally be centered around a specific area of study. Include introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
4. Develop your main points using specific examples of particular classes, information, and skills you learned that will contribute to your career field.
5. If you are not pursuing a job, graduate program, or promotion after you graduate (retiring, stay-at-home-parent, graduate school, etc.), convince an audience of your choice how what you have learned will be relevant to your next stage in life.
6. Use APA formatting and a title page, but no abstract page is required.
1. You should not explain your personal history or the story of how you chose your areas of study. Focus on how your areas of study connect to your future in this field.
2. You need to justify all areas of study in your degree, but you can use as many paragraphs or sub-points as you like for each.
3. Remember you will succeed if you convince your audience that your areas of study will prepare you well for what comes next, but you are not trying to convince them that they should hire you. Focus on the smaller, simpler question.
4. Reliable sources, while not required, will make your argument more trustworthy.
5. To begin brainstorming, you can ask yourself, “What relevant skills, knowledge, or experiences did I acquire in earning the credits for each of my areas of study?”
6. Note that even if you transferred in credit or received PLA credit for life experiences, you can still use skills learned through those to justify your decisions.
7. For many INDS students, their areas of study are a series of choices over the course of several years as they learn of new areas of interest and their career plans evolve; be honest but remember that it is up to you to explain why your skills are relevant to your field, not why you chose them.
8. If you have an area of study that seems to no longer apply to your proposed field, you still have to justify it. Be creative and remember back to what you learned; think about how principles, skills, or ideologies might still be relevant.
9. You can use Liberty’s web pages as a source when describing classes or your degree.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.