1) **********minimum 5 full pages ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms ( All paragraphs need to be cited properly. All responses must be in a narrative format and each paragraph must have at least 4 sentences)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) **********References from the last 5 years
Mandatory: See the rubic. based on this information changes will be requested or work delivery will be accepted
Title page: Give the name of the article, the authors name(s) and your name. Following APA
· Provide an overview of the author’s research problem, research questions and main point including how the author supports his or her point.
· Explain what the author initial objectives (hypothesis) and results including the process he or she used to arrive at such conclusion.
Evaluate the Research Methods: in paragraph form answer the following:
· Does the author provide a literature review?
· Is the research current and relevant to today existing health issues?
· Describe the research type utilized?– experimental, non-experimental, quasi experimental, etc.
· Evaluate the sample (size, composition, or in the way the sample was selected in relation to the purpose of the study? Was the sample appropriate for the research or was it bias?
· How practical does this work seem to you? How does the author suggest research results could be applied and how do you believe they could be applied?
· Could the study have been improved in your opinion? If so provide how you think it could have improved.
· Is the writing in the article clear straightforward?
· Can further research be conducted on this subject? Explain
Conclusion: In your conclusion, try to synthesize the pieces of your critique to emphasize your own main points about the author’s work, relating the researcher’s work to your own knowledge or to topics being discussed in your course
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.