Assignment 1: Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives
Due Week 4 and worth 125 points
In Week 1, you identified a need, such as new equipment, expanding curriculum, change in procedures, and so forth, that you want to address through the instructional curriculum you will create for your class project. You also provided a rationale concerning why the problem or need exists, outlined a goal for the project, and proposed instructional strategies. Each week is a building block as we move through the stages for planning instructional design to address the identified need. The purpose of this assignment is to document the planning process. Use the Internet to locate information that you believe will assist you with your project.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a needs analysis for the identified need.
2. Determine the learner characteristics for the identified need.
3. Create a minimum of three (3) instructional objectives. Write one (1) objective from each of the following domains: the cognitive, behavioral, and affective domains for the identified need.
4. Create a procedural analysis flowchart that visually depicts your project using Excel, Visio, or one of their equivalents such as OpenOffice or Dia. In the flowchart, identify the starting points, decision steps, and ending points related to the learning task. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. You may also find Office diagram templates useful. Free template downloads are located at: (https://www.google.com/search?ei=nJgzXb_dM5bdtQbskIPgBw&q=process+flow+chart+template+word+free+download&oq=microsoft+template+for+project+flow+chart&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71l8.0.0..12469…0.0..0.0.0…….0……gws-wiz.WTBEXR7CfZo).
5. Use your textbook, Internet, and/or the Strayer University Online Library (https://research.strayer.edu) to locate at least two (2) reputable references (no more than ten  years old). Note: Appropriate academic resources include reputable websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.