Self-Driving Cars: Autonomous vehicles require incredible data processing capabilities and system speeds needed to mimic the timing of human reflexes. Companies like Ouster are developing light imaging, detection, and ranging applications that are the key to standard improvements like lane control and adaptive cruise control. But are also turning fully autonomous vehicles into mobile data centers, allowing driverless cars to make real-time, complex decisions. Is this a good thing? Will society ultimately benefit from these technologies? Or will this trend put hundreds of thousands of Americans out of work who drive for a living?
Components: Each Residency Project Paper will require that several parts be submitted in whole.
· PART 1: INTRODUCTION – Your team must write an introduction section that introduces your topic – 500 to 800 words
· PART 2: HISTORY – Your team must write a history section. How did your research topic come to be over time? When was it introduced? What social shortcoming did it resolve? Why did it become popular or trendy? – 750 to 1000 words
· PART 3: ADVANCEMENTS and FAILURES – How did the first versions or early adopters perform? What portions of your subject did well? What failed? What aspects have been added over time? What has been eliminated? – 750 to 1000 words
· PART 4: FINAL CONCLUSION – Do you think your subject topic will grow? Do you think it will become obsolete? Why? What do you see as the future of your topic: Do you have any other recommendations? Will it be replaced? – 500 to 800 words
· PART 5: Accompanying PowerPoint presentation – your team will have a maximum of 20 minutes to present a PowerPoint presentation of your project. You must have a minimum of 5 slides but no more than 10 slides. The presentation should be interesting, brief, and informative – just the facts, no fluff or extra verbiage. Think of your presentation as a movie trailer. Short and to-the-point.
· APA format & References Page – a minimum of FIVE solid references. Your team’s research paper is to be written in complete and clean APA format. Your references do NOT have to be scholarly references. They can be commercial media references, but should be from professional organizations or magazine articles. NO WIKIPEDIA.
· The INTRO, HISTORY, and ADVANCEMENTS/FAILURES sections will be due throughout the course BEFORE the Residency. Your Team will collectively assemble all of the written sections, adding the Conclusion and the References Page as ONE RESEARCH PAPER for the Team and submit it on SUNDAY of the residency weekend
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.